Cincinnati, OH Family and Cosmetic Dentist
Cornerstone Dental Group
COVID-19 Update (May 7th, 2020)
As of Monday, May 11th, 2020, WE WILL BE OPEN! Our first priority is the health and safety of every patient and their families. Our office has implemented additional procedures recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We want to tell you about infection control; procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
- We will be communicating beforehand to ask some screening questions. Temperature will be taken upon arrival and you'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that everyone wears a mask when coming into the office and come alone unless accompanying a minor.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in areas throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will be closed. To ensure social distancing between patients, we ask once you have arrived please call the office and you will be given instruction on when they may enter the office. A team member will greet them at the door to complete pre-screening.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting time for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 513-631-8920.
Thank you for being patient. We look forward to welcoming back our patients and their families.
Welcome to Our Dental Practice!
From first contact at Cornerstone Dental Group, our Cincinnati, OH dentists are committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and goals. We work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience at our Cincinnati, OH family & cosmetic dental office. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their dental symptoms and treatment options in a relaxed Cincinnati office setting.
It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Cincinnati, OH. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details, and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.
Family & Cosmetic Dental Services in Cincinnati, OH
Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Cornerstone Dental Group we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on cosmetic dentistry, family dentist, dental implants, root canals, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page. For your convenience, you can also request an appointment online with our Cincinnati dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Community involvement is very important to the doctors and team at Cornerstone Dental Group. We are year-long sponsors of Matthew 25 Ministries, www.matthew25ministries.org, and participate in the Fighting Hunger 5k. We donate dental treatment annually to patients that are entered into a drawing that would otherwise not be able to afford care. We do an annual Halloween Candy Buyback program. The donated candy is sent to a troop overseas! Last but definitely not least, Dr. Angela Ott speaks at local schools about the importance of dental hygiene.
We are always looking at new ways to get involved in the community. Feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions.
Feel free to contact us at our Cincinnati dentist practice with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience!